Sunday, May 3, 2009

Emotional hangover

Due to my excessive tear shed last night and into the early morning, I faced my alarm clock with much resistance at 6:30 a.m. I have a habit of turning it off & falling back to sleep before I even realize what I've done. Such was the case today. I was woken up by my sweet children at 8:15. Oops! Church day. Need to leave by 9:15! Well, I was able to get the kiddos ready & send them with Daddy. I on the other hand, I am a different story. I think I'll be able to throw it together in time to make church (If I can drag my butt away from this computer).
I'm looking forward to the day. This afternoon I get to watch my dear friend, Michele, be showered with gifts for her soon-to-be born son, Asher. I know she and Ryan will be awesome parents as they commit to raise their son in the ways of the Lord.
This evening I am responsible for cooking the main course for our small group. Pepperoni and mozzarella stuffed chicken breasts it is! I really enjoy cooking & I hope everyone loves it.
Tomorrow is our last MOPS meeting for this semester :( I'm so glad they plan events for us to do in the summer time. MOPS is such a great outlet for me. 2 hours of adult conversation while my children are being taken care of. It doesn't get much better...unless it's a kid free vacation with my man!
Can you tell by reading this that I am Captain Random- jumping from subject to subject? It's just how I roll. Sputtering off all my thoughts as they pop into my mind :) It's time for me to practice self-discipline and peel myself out of this office chair so I can make it to church on time. Check back tomorrow as I post updates on my journey to weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment