Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy day ahead!

Today is our last MOPS meeting of the semester :( I love MOPS & I'm so glad there are summer activities scheduled to help entertain the kids while allowing adult interaction on my part. After MOPS today I have to run across town, pick up the 2 middle kids and drive to a neighboring town for a table leaders meeting. After that I will run the kids to Nannaw's house & head to work for a couple of hours to get my charts ready to see patients tomorrow. At 2:30 I have to pick up the oldest, then I think I will work in a trip to the gym before the oldest has to be atball practice at 5 & the youngest son has a game at 7:15...8:30 BEDTIME Whew!!! I can't wait! Maybe some snuggle time with the hubby can be squeezed in around 9. I hope you all (Krystal) have a great day. I need some more "followers" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment