Friday, August 5, 2011

Over 2 years???

Wow- Has it really been that long since I've posted on here? Unbelievable. Well, now's as good a time as any to pick it back up, I suppose. Life is extremely busy and has changed quite a bit since my last post. Certainly too much to dump on here all at once, so for tonight I will keep it simple and fill you in a little at a time. In less than 8 hours we will be on the road to enjoy some much needed rest & relaxation as a family before things gear up for the new school year. Our life could be well described as a roller coaster and God is certainly throwing us for some loopty loops; over, under & sideways, and now that my fear of this particular new adventure has subsided, I'm really beginning to enjoy the ride. I held my breath & squinted my eyes for the first couple of loops, but now it's time to throw my hands up in wreckless abandon and enjoy the ride. After all, I know who is in control and I'm more than confident that His plans for me are good. I can't wait to tell you all about it...in about a week :) Sweet dreams blog world.

2 comments: